Commercial Postal Box Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Postal Boxes Rented on Commercial Account
By using your Postal Box, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
NO LIABILITY: CANADA POST AND ITS AGENTS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO AUTHORIZED DEALERS) SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THIS AGREEMENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT OR TORT.
- All sales are final. Refunds and/or credits will not be issued for PO Box cancellations or terminations during a rental period.
- Identification may be required when receiving your Postal Box. You may also need identification for receiving delivered items that require signature or if you need to purchase replacement keys (fees may apply). The Terms and Conditions provide a list of acceptable identification.
- Your rental will automatically renew at the end of your rental term unless you fax a cancellation request to Canada Post Accounts Management before the expiry date.
- It is your responsibility to provide Canada Post with accurate information, including changes to contact information such as phone number and email address.
- Canada Post reserves the right to change its terms and conditions, prices, location and quantity of Postal Boxes.
- The Postal Box is to be used only to receive mail items sent through Canada Post approved services. It may not be used as a storage or security compartment. The use of the Postal Box is not transferable.
- Information regarding rental rates, payment information, renewals and termination can be obtained by visiting: www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/postalguide.